Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A field trip revisited

Some of you who have been following my blog for a while may remember that last year we did a field trip every week of summer. I plan on doing that again this year, though I'm not promising that every one will be blogged about in it's own post. However, when we decided to revisit the airport this year I figured it was "own post worthy". If you remember last year was not exactly what I had planned. Good news, this years trip was a BIG success!!! We got to see two planes take off and land. Lylah is even more into planes (and all transportation) this year so it was so fun to see her reaction. She kept saying, "plane there it is...over there!". So sweet!!! Since then she has actually mentioned the trip several times. I think it left an impression!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment