Friday, October 7, 2011

Worth mentioning

Do you ever have moments that just don't require a whole blog post, yet you want to record them for the sake of remembering or you just think people would like to know? Well that is what this post is for!

So, its worth mentioning that:

Lylah is mostly potty trained. She still has an occasional accident, and is mildly terrified of pooing inthe potty regularly, but other than that she is wearing her Elmo panties proudly. She will gladly let anyone who so wishes to come in the bathroom and watch her go "potty power" do so! I however live in a constant state of indigestion since she insists on having to go potty about a dozen times per each meal!

Nathan has had vertigo for the past couple of weeks. He has been a serious trooper and worked right through it despite feeling kinda junky. The exercises he has to do for it are very funny to me.

I have been baking like crazy. I really am enjoying it! I made the yummiest yeast rolls and have been keeping dough in the fridge to make artisan bread in 5 minutes a day. I need bread pans though so that I can attempt to make loaves. Hint hint mom and dad ;)

Lylah got a big girl hair cut. I only planned on it being a trim, but she wiggled at the exact wrong moment. The short cut suits her well I think :)

Speaking of Lylah she has been saying some super sweet/funny things lately!!! Tonight for instance, she picked a book to read and said, "mommy, I picked the perfect hilarious book.". Seriously, where does she come up with this!!!!??

Lylah also had her first friend sleep over. She was so excited!! We had great fun. I did realize that we have A LOT of work to do on sharing before Lydia gets here!!!

Speaking of Lydia, we are now #7 on the list and have our referral fee raised (thanks to lots of you)!! So when we move to number one we'll be able to accept right away!! We are now raising fees for travel and some other paperwork stuff. We are well over half way through with fees though!!!

I'm still way big time enjoying my Usborne Books and More business!! I'd love to show you these great books so just let me know if you'd like to get together and see them!! www.myubam.com/P3244

I've also been sewing more lately! I've even made a skirt and dress for myself. Turns out the one thing holding me back from being able to sew was the presser foot. Who would have known that putting that silly thing down was so important?!

Here are some fun pictures of our past few weeks as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment