Monday, February 27, 2012

It Never Gets Old

I have posted several times about our flower field here in The Grove, well guess what?! All this spring like weather has brought our field back to it's full blooming beauty!! Lylah and I happened upon it today while walking to the "big huge" playground. Needless to say we went on over. Now I think I need to give you a back story, the year we were trying to get pregnant I went to the field alone once (I would always go with my neighbors back then) and just cried hoping to one day make this a tradition with my own children. So needless to say, after three years of sharing the field with Lylah it never does get old!!! It may just get sweeter!! Today she ran around going to different "bunches" of flowers. She kept saying "isn't this a wonderful flower field". We even took time to pray and thank Jesus for our flower field. We laid in the grass together pretending to sleep while she held onto her 4 little flowers the whole time. I was even able to get a few sweet pictures with my phone (we'll have to go back with the real camera).

It did occur to me on the way home that last year when I posted about our time in the flower field I was excited about the possibility of taking pictures of two sweeties this year. Obviously that was not God's plan for us which got me a little upset on the way home, but I was reminded that His ways are perfect so Lylah and I just started singing praises for His beautiful creation instead. Of course we would appreciate your prayers that Lydia would be home for next years trip to "our wonderful flower field".

No comments:

Post a Comment