Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Fun:Part I

Fall is my favorite time of year. The weather is cooler (usually), I get a break from school, and we can go on fun outings. One of the standard fall outings here in BG is a trip to Jackson's. We got a chance to do that with mom and dad when they came up for mom's birthday!! Lylah agrees with the rest of town that it's a great place to go this time of year. She enjoyed the petting zoo, esp. on little goat that she insisted on giving bunches of hugs!! She also LOVED, LOVED the cider slider!! She only went twice, but kept pointing to it and signing please the rest of our visit! The other thing she really liked at this trip was the little play house. *It is just one of those little tykes or fisher price ones with the door. She kept going in and out. We didn't do a slushie or hay ride for lack of time, but Nathan and I plan on taking her back for those important moments!!






*As a side note, if anyone knows where I can get a VERY cheap OR free playhouse similar to that one I know Lylah would be very thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment