Monday, October 11, 2010

An Oldie but a Goodie



This little dress was one of my favorites when Lylah was a baby. Nothing fancy, just cotton and my favorite color-yellow. Well, she had A LOT of clothes at that point in her life and the weather actually cooled off in September so she wasn't able to wear dresses long. I think she must have worn that little yellow dress once or twice...sad day....

except that our little lady is a bit of a small fry, SOOOOOOO....
why not re purpose it as a shirt!! We aren't going to talk about how close I came to tears when I found the baby picture and realized how much she has grown (for a small fry) and changed since the days of sitting in the bouncy seat on the kitchen counter! Instead, we'll just say we've worn mama's favorite "shirt" several times lately!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! Makes me wanna cry too! I was actually looking at sommerfest pictures earlier and lylah looks so little in them. But she looks like a real big girl now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this picture on facebook and though she had a dress like that! Too fun. I actually think Mikayla had the same dress in green!

    ReplyDelete