Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Banners

Crafts make me happy, but that really is no secret. When something I craft helps add to someones special day or moment it is even more fun for me!! That is where my banner addiction comes in. Banners are different then hair clips and sewing projects though, in that I can't make them over and over again for Lylah. Sooooo, I'm thankful when someone asks me to make one for them!!! Here is a peek at the latest banner I've been working on:







There are actually two banners. The theme is Mickey and I was really pleased at how the "2nd" block turned out!! I liked it so much that I decided to duplicate that idea for the names banner end pieces.
Thanks for letting me share!! I have a baby shower banner and more birthday banners coming up so I'm sure this won't be the last banner post you get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment