Saturday, July 16, 2011

Our summer so far...in pictures

I warned you that I probably wouldn't be able to blog much because I was sure we would be having so much fun. Well, that was an understatement!!! So since I've fallen way behind on the things I wanted to blog about I'm just going to put it in pictures for you!

We made a new friend :)

We went to the zoo with our buddies.

We looked at butterflies.

We played at Bebe and Papaw's pool for 4th of July weekend, which included our first smores!!

We ate free chicken, yummy!

We ate ice cream cones. Hopefully you did too because it's been HOT!!

We played on our swing set...a lot!

Went to Hobby Lobby several times, but sometimes we even met our Bella Boo and Meme there too!

We rode on a boat.

We watched LOTS of machines, but especially loved watching the machines working on our new library!

We took a long weekend with the family in the mountains.

As you can see we have been having so much fun!! I can't explain how excited I am that this is my new job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment