Sunday, December 25, 2011

Handmade Christmas

This year there were lots of handmade goodies given by the Mattingly's. I guess it was partly because our budget is a little tight this year, partly to keep things more simple, and partly because crafting is just fun. Anyway, here is what we made.

Love how this little dolly turned out!! Soooo easy too!!

There were of course two of these :). I didn't even manage to get a picture of my sweet mama wearing them :(

This was before I put the waistband on it. It is a toddler tool-belt for my little builder!! Of course she wouldn't try it on for me :(. I'm sure she will love it eventually though!

Now this is what I loved the most!!! Nathan made the seat using materials he already had. I made the chandelier and banners also out of materials I had on hand. The book shelves are actually rain gutters and were the only things purchased!! What a fun place for our lil lady (who loves books) to sit and read to her friends!!!!

I also made a roll out kitchen mat for a very special lil lady in Swaziland and a couple of phone charger pockets, but I didn't manage to get a picture of those either :(. Anyway, it was super fun to try a few new projects and even more fun to give them away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment