Friday, March 19, 2010

My favorite thing about Spring





Every year I wait patiently for the field near our house to bloom. Daffodils. My favorite flower in the world. I have a tradition of sorts; every year I walk down to the field with my neighbors and we pick bouquets and take pictures. Well, Lylah and I were on a walk the other day and discovered the field had in fact started to bloom. Good thing I grabbed my camera just in case. Lylah was so funny, she played with, cuddled, and tried to eat the flowers. In fact, after mutilating one of the flowers I attempted to take it away and she cried!! It was so cute-I guess they are her favorite flowers too! We picked 3 to take home (I already had a full vase that Nathan had picked me) and she played with them the whole way. We'll go back again soon with my neighbors for more pictures and more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment