Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This girl is movin'!



Saturday was a a BIG day at our house. Our little lady, who has been well behind all her buddies in the gross motor department, crawled across the floor in our living room. She actually crawled from the couch to the bathroom door. I thought maybe it was going to just be a fluke and she wouldn't do it again for a while, but I was WRONG. She crawled around the rest of the night and even tackled walking behind her push toy which was also a first! I'll post more pictures of that soon. I told Nathan that it seems like she is so much more content (which is saying a lot because she's always been really content anyway). I think it's the sweetest thing ever and I only cried a few little proud mama tears!

1 comment:

  1. thats funny, because i still want to cry tons and tons of proud aunt tears when i just THINK about it! :)

    ReplyDelete