Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Field Trip 1: Lots of smiles!

We took our first field trip to the BG Humane Society with our good buddies. Lylah loved it, just as I suspected she would. In fact, they keep a cat in the main window of one of the shelters and she liked it so much that she actually cried when I took her away from him to show her the next animal. She actually did that a few times before she figured out that it meant there was more to see. She just jabbered away at every animal I showed her. I think it's adorable how much she likes animals. Her fingers went right into every cage trying to pet whatever critter was in there. When we visited the dogs she even was trying to get one to lick her in the face like our doggies do. I think we will have to visit again just because it is a great place right here in BG where she can see some new animals. Besides, I think most of the animals liked her too. There was only one little kitty that she scared half to death with her "ahhhhhhhhh", that she kept saying. Here are some pics from our fun, I didn't take that many because I was so busy watching her experience it and making sure she didn't fall over :)



1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!!! that last one is the best picture ever!!!

    ReplyDelete