Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Seat for Your Sweetie to Help Bring our Sweetie Home

What do you think??



Wouldn't this make a great seat for your little sweetie?? Maybe the perfect piece for your flower garden?? I'm sure you could think of dozens of ways to use this handmade bench!! This is custom designed by my very own daddy!! Oh and guess what else?? He wants to make MORE!!!! He wants to make lots more because he wants to bring his grand babies home! Yes, my clever, hardworking daddy is offering his talents as a fundraiser for not only our adoption, but my sisters as well!!!!!! Interested??? Suggested donation is $65. Just leave me a comment here or on facebook or you can email me. lara.mattingly81@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Does your dad do porch swings?? We are trying to find one and would love to help your adoption process even more!! Just let me know ma'am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does!!!! I'll be blogging about that soon. We'll talk!!

    ReplyDelete