Saturday, April 2, 2011

T. C. Cherry Craft Bazaar fundraiser

On April 16th T.C. Cherry will be hosting the second annual craft bazaar. My talented crafty friend and I will have a table set up with "Clips for Congo"!! We will be selling a wide range of hair clips with all of the proceeds going toward our adoption journey. The bazaar will be from 9:00-3:00; I hope you can stop by and pick something out for a little darlin' that you love!!! My sister will also be there with a table of her own with lots of sewing crafts supporting their adoption!!! Oh and if you haven't gotten your tickets to the pancake breakfast for that same day make sure you let me know how many you need!! :). Here is a little preview of the items I'll bring to the table:






















I'll post more pretty's later but I hope you have already found something you would like to stop by and get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment