Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nine Months



It's official, Lylah has been out of my belly as long as she was in it!! That's right folks our little girl turned nine months old this week. I really can't believe it. I looked at her this morning napping in our bed and she just seemed big. Anyway, more about that later. Lylah is weighing in at 16.5 lbs and is 27.5 in. tall. The doctor says, "She's not the biggest baby, but she is still perfect and we are doing a good job." Lylah has four teeth now, two on top and two on bottom (one of the bottom ones is just cutting in). She hasn't been overly fussy considering. She still isn't crawling, but is standing next to objects really well. She of course thinks she is the coolest when she is standing next to the couch and letting go for seconds at a time, I mean who wouldn't. I was telling a friend the other day that I haven't been seeing Lylah's famous pouty lip nearly as often either. That's a little sad in my opinion-like the end of an era.
Foods are getting more an more fun. Lylah LOVES to eat finger foods. She actually has been on a spoon strike lately. She has had shredded cheese, pieces of ham, toast, steamed veggies, egg yokes, and spaghetti.
I'm in love with my little nine month old and I'm counting down the days until summer is here and we can play all day!!!! Lets take a look back at what Lylah looked like nine months ago...

1 comment: