Monday, July 26, 2010

Making the Most of it.

This summer has been an absolute joy. I can't even begin to explain how much I have enjoyed every moment spent with my little lady. I can honestly say that we have made the most of our summer together. I vowed to have fun with Lylah every minute I could this summer and that we have! We have had family vacations, field trips, craft time, library time, outside time, not to mention lots of inside playing and snuggling!! This often meant that laundry still went undone and the house was still a mess, but oh so worth it! Well, even though we only have 8 more days of summer vacation, and I'm busy planning a birthday party and for a new school year (during naps of course) that doesn't mean we are slowing down on our fun!! Here is what we'll be up to these last few days :)

Today: A trip to an orchard here in the Grove
Tuesday: Lylah will be a the sitter during the day as I welcome our new kindergartners, but when I pick her up we are thinking about having family pool night :)
Wednesday: We will spend our last time this summer at Kirby Babies story time.
Thursday: We are going to spend some time with Mrs. Bethany
Friday: We have a lunch date planned with Mrs. Kristy and then we are going to go to a park if its not too hot.
Saturday: We are going to go to the Farmers Market.
Sunday: I have open house at school, but after I get home we are going to have a cookout
Monday: Our last day of summer break big fun day!! We are having chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and then going to the lake in the afternoon!

Maybe I'm a little obsessive, but I really want to enjoy every moment and for me that means I have to be a planner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment