Monday, August 9, 2010

Craft night!

Lylah and I had another craft night tonight. I got the idea from the latest issue of Parents magazine. Here is what we did: I separated vanilla pudding into 3 different bowls. Then I let Lylah choose a food coloring to dye each bowl of pudding. She chose purple, pink and green. After showing her how the pudding changed colors (her favorite part), I spooned a small amount of each color onto her tray and let her "finger paint". The good thing about this was if she ate the "paint", it didn't matter. Now, as for tonight, she wasn't a big fan of the craft due in part to having shots and being sleepy from a very BIG weekend. I think if we try it again (pudding cups do come in four packs!) when she isn't sleepy and cranky she will enjoy it much more. Super fun way to let your little one get messy and explore art!!





No comments:

Post a Comment