Sunday, August 1, 2010

Field Trip #9: Fun at Hopscotches!

We had a very impromptu 9th field trip. We were on our way out the door Wednesday for story time when I realized I had a message from a friend inviting Lylah and I to Hopscotches. I wasn't sure if Lylah would be up to it or not since we were up early for story time and she hadn't had a morning nap. Anyway, Lylah was still wide awake after story time so we headed on over. Lylah had a great time!! She is trying to climb (yes, before she actually walks) so this place was perfect!! She played on a climbing toy and went down slides. She also pushed a shopping cart which was fun because her Bebe and Poppy are getting her one for her birthday (don't tell!). The other toy she liked was the rocking toy, sort of like a teeter-totter, she rode with some big girls several times!! The only toy she didn't like was the tunnel, but since then she has become rather fond of crawling under and through things so I think she would like it now. We will definately go back some time soon and I'll take my camera!! Anyway, as we were leaving my car wouldn't start...bummer!! Turned out my battery was dead which sort of changed up our plans for Thursday and Friday (more on that soon!)Anyway, our impromptu trip ended up being a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment