Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another weekend, another bento

I love the weekends! I get to snuggle our little lady full time and I get to make her bento lunches too!! Here is the one I made today!

This bento had four heart shaped grilled cheese sandwiches two of them complete with some fruit leather heart embellishments, veggie chips, avocado slices, and a plum slice smiley face with grape eyes and dried fruit nose and smile. Some fun facts about this bento: I did a jig in Aldi when I found veggie chips AND fruit leather (I love that place). Lylah wasn't as impressed with the fruit leather as I was :) I figured she wouldn't eat it yet, it's kinda tough. Okay with mommy because I really like that stuff!! Lylah ate the other food up, although this time she took her time!

No comments:

Post a Comment