Sunday, September 19, 2010

Look what I made!

I was able to find The Very Hungry Caterpillar board book at the Friends of the Library used book sale. So, this afternoon Lylah and I snuggled up with her caterpillar rattle and the book. She loved the holes in the different items the caterpillar eats. She also loved "counting" the food as well. She didn't love any of those things as much as she loved making her very own caterpillar puppet!! I just cut out some circles on my cricuit and helped Lylah glue them down. At first I did the glue, but then I let her help me which she loved!! It is so neat to watch her try to place the shape on the glue. Her little fine motor skills just keep developing! I remember when she would try to put her paci in her mouth and miss and hit her forehead! After I put caterpillar on the stick, she played with him and the glue stick for probably 15 minutes!! Cute, cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment