Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some of my favorite things you do: Lylah version

I was watching Lylah tonight and thinking about all the sweet funny things she does that I love. Thought you might like to hear them too!

The way she stretches like 100 times before standing up in the morning when I wake her.

The way she clings to my legs when she wakes up but is still sleepy.

The way she "runs" to something/someone when she is excited.

The way her eyes get wide open and she says "whoa" when something impresses her.

The way she motions for me to "come here".

The way she mimics me when we play babies and then I see her do the things she has learned later.

The way she signs letters of the alphabet.

The way she says "daddy" and gets really excited when she hears the door close.

The way she laughs.

The way she remembers things in books and "tells me about them" when she wants to read that book.

The way she snuggles up to me after her bath.

The way she struts her stuff when she is doing something "important".

The way she helps.

The way she studies everything.

That she signs and says "more" after I sing her the "My God is so Big" song.

The way she hold our hands and bows her head to pray.

The way she runs into my arms when I pick her up from the nursery/sitter.

Well, obviously this post could go on forever. But who can blame me. This girl is just that lovable!!



No comments:

Post a Comment