Saturday, March 26, 2011

Benefit pancake breakfast April 16th!!!!!

On April 16th there will be another great way to help out with our adoption!!! From 7:30-9:30 Applebee's will be hosting a pancake breakfast to benefit our adoption!!!!! I'm sure you are planning on eating that morning so why not come on out to Applebee's and fill your belly!!! Tickets will cost $6 per person with $5 of that going straight to bringing our baby home!!!!! Just let me know in the comments section or on facebook how many tickets you need!!!

That same afternoon there will be a craft bazaar at TC Cherry Elementary school. Me and one of my good friends will be selling hairbows and other crafts to also benefit our adoption!!!! I will be blogging more about that soon!! Until then, make plans to order your tickets quick!!! Let's fill that place up!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We'll try to make it:) Can you send a reminder email, closer to time! With Greece in between, I'm afraid my brain will be mush! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT IS YOUR FLOWER FIELD!! I asked Emily where it was and took the boys one day! What a treasure! :)

    ReplyDelete