Monday, March 7, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a big day for our family. Tomorrow at 4:30 we have our first home study meeting. I haven't blogged or really even talked much about our adoption journey lately for a number of reasons. It's not that we aren't seeing God's mighty hand of provision daily because we are. It's not that we don't already love the precious one we are waiting to bring home because we sure do! It's just that sometimes this whole thing seems bigger than me. Tonight while I was signing and initialing papers for the agency I was reminded about how overwhelming and even scary this process can be, but I was also reminded of something else. This whole thing IS bigger than me, but it ISN'T bigger than God. It might overwhelm or scare me at times, but it doesn't God. What peace that brings. He knew from the beginning of time that we would make this journey and He is not going to leave us alone in it, and for that I am thankful.

So please continue to pray for us- especially in the next few weeks as we complete our home study. We are also still selling magnets ($10) as we will be for as long as people want them :). I am also planning a little crafting project to raffle off soon. We have some other things planned too including a pancake breakfast, craft bazar, yard sale, swing raffle, and a cookout/carnival. This blog is a great way to keep up with our journey (you'll even get some fun Lylah posts too), so consider bookmarking it and checking back regularly. Thanks so much again for your love and support as we follow God's call to love and care for the fatherless.

No comments:

Post a Comment