Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a glorious day!!

You may remember last year I wrote about my favorite thing about spring. Well the tradition continued yesterday. Lylah and I had our flower field date. We had so much fun. Lylah immediately started smelling the flowers and then had to let her friend Rhino smell them too. She kept telling me to pick "more flowers yellow", which of course I was glad to do :). We would talk about the flowers and then she would talk about the sky and look for planes. I did have a slight Meme moment when I had to fight back tears thinking about how much our lil lady has grown since last year and even the hope that by this time next year I'll be sitting in my favorite field with two little sweeties....Sigh....
We ended with some play tine at the park (Lylah could see it from the field) so needless to say it was a precious time and though I didn't have my camera, I did manage to get some cute shots with my phone. I'm sure we'll go back many times. We've got to go with our neighbors you know.













2 comments:

  1. meme had a meme moment and teared up at it too. and even more when i went back and looked at how little she was last year!! boo and i want to join the tradition and take some fun photos in the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this field, and WHAT BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!!!!!!! oh goodness!

    I'm like emily - I want to come see this field and get pictures too!!!

    Also, check out my latest blog post about my friends' homecoming with Miss Ella! :)

    ReplyDelete