Friday, April 27, 2012

A little of this and that

It's been a while soooo in a very poor effort to catch you up on what has been going on around here, I give you the post full of this and thats. Here you go:

1. We had a dossier marathon a few weeks ago. I'm glad to say that after getting a huge stack of papers certified at the county we, along with my sister and niece made a trek to our state capitol to get the same papers certified there too.

The result of said trip to Frankfort (which really deserves a post of its own) was:

A completed and shipped dossier. And a huge weight lifted off of this mama's shoulders!! Hopefully all documents will be translated by the end of May and on their way to DRC!!

2. You probably know by now that I am a consultant with Usborne Books and More. What you may not know is that we have sticker activity books. Well let's just say that those sticker activity books are my lil lady's favorite thing right now!! My favorite one so far is the shape sticker book. She didn't know her shapes before doing the sticker book and now she does! Yay!!!

3. And just because I think I might have a problem when it comes to adoption tshirts :)...

How sweet is that?! Seriously love it!!

4. Lylah is only slightly obsessed with the game "hide and seek". She doesn't really understand the point as she always tells where she is going to hide and mostly hides in the same few spots, but it is still super fun to play with her!! Also it is not in common to walk out of the room for a second only to find yourself forced into a game of hide and seek when you come back to said room!!

5. If you know Lylah, you also know that she is a very nice blend of girly mixed with not so much girly at all. Well, let's just say her girly side loooooves to get her nails painted!!

I'm just glad the not so girly side is okay with getting those same fingernails dirty while playing out in the yard!

6. Do you like my new cup?!

My dear friend is designing these neat-o tumblers as an awesome adoption fundraiser. I'm sure you know someone who needs one :)

7. Our lil lady has a real issue with the wind. The result is her own skater girl style on a windy, yet warm day.

8. Speaking of wanna be skater girl:

I love my new shoes!!! Thanks Midkiff gang!!! I sure do love you guys!!!

9. I can't wait to tell you in a whole post of its own about some big provisions we've seen lately!!!

10. I'm ready for bed. So I leave you with a sweet picture of our sweetie in her jammie jams.

No comments:

Post a Comment